Samsung just released yet another Android tablet Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE for their ever growing list.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE tablet makes the new entry to the Samsung Galaxy tablet series. Galaxy Tab 7.7 tab sports a 7.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors and 1280×800 resolution. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 operates on Android v3.1 Honeycomb Operating-system and is embedded by having an Exynos Chipset. The Galaxy 7.7 tablet is powered with a dual-core 1.4 GHz CPU Processor.
Samsung just released yet another Android tablet for their ever growing list. With nearly every size under the sun I’m sure most are wondering what separates their latest 7.7? model in the pack. We have all the facts in our hands-on and first impressions using the new Verizon 4G LTE-powered Galaxy Tab 7.7 so continue reading below for our thoughts and video.
The Galaxy Tab 7.7′s feature is unquestionably its display. Its Super AMOLED Plus display is obviously bright, colorful, and incredibly tolerant for wide viewing angles. Apple has often been credited with having set a defacto standard on the iPad, but we’d reason that this at least comes close, whether or not the colors may be dialed up versus the greater neutral iPad.
The design from the Excite 7.7 matches its premium price. Aesthetically, it pleases the attention, and it’s in keeping with the design from the 10.1-inch and 13.0-inch models within the Excite lineup, sporting a bronze-colored, textured aluminum back with matching plastic edges and well-defined buttons for that volume rocker, power, and rotation-lock slider.
The design is deceptive: Although the Excite 7.7 lacks the contour from the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, the 2 models are of identical depth, 0.31 inch. The Excite 7.7 is slightly bigger than the Tab, standing 8.1 inches tall towards the Tab’s 7.7 inches; and also at 12.3 ounces (or 0.77 pound), it is a bit heavier than the Tab, by 3.2 ounces (or 0.2 pound). Interestingly, the Toshiba tablet feels lighter within the hand, probably because of the balance of the components inside.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE tablet Features
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet features include Loudspeaker with stereo speakers, 3.5mm jack, facilitates for Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS, HTML Browser, Flash, GPS with A-GPS support, Java via Java MIDP emulator, SNS integration, TV-out, supports for that various formats of MP4/Xvid/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player, etc.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE creates 2G Network CDMA 800 / 1900, 3G Network CDMA2000 1xEV-DO and 4G Network LTE 700
MHz Class 13.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE tablet Specifications featuring:
- Stylish metal body with rounded edges.
- Android os 3.2 Honeycomb OS with “Samsung TouchWiz UX”.
- Super AMOLED Plus display technology offers brilliant, high-contrast colors along with a beautiful, crisp viewing experience.
- As much as 10 hours of video playback time
- 7.7” inch (1280×800) WXGA Touchscreen.
- 1,4 GHz CPU + 1GB RAM.
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz) + Bluetooth v3.0 + A-GPS
- 16/32/64 GB Memory + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera Rear: 3 Megapixel, Front: 2 Megapixel
- Dimension: 196.7x 133 x 7.89mm
- Social Hub (phonebook with SNS, IM, E-mail)
- Samsung Kies, Kies Air
- 5100 mAh Battery
- Weight: 335 gm