HTC Desire 626G Plus Dual SIM Smartphone Review
HTC Desire 626G Plus is a dual-SIM smartphone with a 5-inch HD display and 720 x 1280 pixels resolution with affordable price.
HTC has been on a smooth journey since it launched HTC One as its flagship device a few years back. The company has undergone a lot of changes and has modified its strategy to cater to the mass audience who are looking for far more economical devices but with standard specifications. This was a significant move that the Taiwan firm took to tackle the rising competition from the tier two companies. HTC Desire 626G Plus is the enhanced version of the previous Desire 626 model that was moulded more towards providing more features at a affordable price Rs. 16,900.
The device features a 5 inches display, which is a good enough size to work with for most smartphone users. Design wise, the gadget has extended bezels at the top and bottom with the gadget giving a premium feel when held in hand. The smartphone weighs 138 grams and features a length of 146.9mm, a breadth of 70.9mm and a thickness of 8.1mm. Under the hood, the smartphone carries a 1.7GHz octa-core processor that is backed by 1GB of RAM. The operating system used by HTC Desire 626G Plus is not Android 5.0 Lollipop, which is a bit of a drawback but Android Kitkat 4.4, which again is not a bad option either.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Sense UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2.2cm lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 3.4cm lens, 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Dimensions: 146.9×70.9×8.1 mm; Weight: 138 grams
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with a-GPS
- 2000 mAh battery