HTC Desire A55 Specs Leaked with 5.5-inch Quad HD Display
HTC Desire A55 is expected to come with a large, 5.5-incher with Quad HD (1440 x 2560) pixels with 20 megapixel rear camera.
HTC Mobile is expected to launched the new series called HTC Desire A55. This new desire series is the flagship HTC smart-phone. According to leaked specs, the A55 packs a 5.5-inch QHD display and powered by a MediaTek MT6795 octa-core 64-bit chipset. A 20 megapixel camera placed at rear and a 4 ultrapixel or 13 megapixel at front. The upcoming device offers a 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and a 3000 mAh battery. The A55 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0.
According to the rumor, the smartphone will have BoomSound, similar to the other Desire 8 series devices and the One series, but the battery will be less than 3000mAh, says upleaks. We still don’t have the dimensions of the smartphone, check out the complete set of rumored specifications.
HTC Desire A55 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Desire Sense 7.0 UI
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 13MP or Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
HTC Desire A55 Release date and Price
The HTC Desire A55 is expected will come with view case and will be released in MWC 2015, maybe in early March. The variant supported by this device is Single SIM and also Dual Sim.