Nokia N1 Tablet With Android 5.0 Lollipop Launches In China
Nokia N1 tablet with 7.90-inch 2048x1536 display powered by 2.3GHz processor alongside 2GB RAM and 8-megapixel rear camera with good price.
Nokia may have sold its gadgets and services division to Microsoft but its not completely out of the game simply yet. Not so long ago the company unveiled a new Android tablet that it has been working away at, called the Nokia N1, and now the launch date of this tablet has at long last been confirmed. We provided details regarding a reputed launch date recently and that has turned out to be true.
As previously reported, the Nokia N1 will indeed be launched on January 7th, 2015. Nokia is kicking things off in China which is the first market in its region where this tablet will be made available. The confirmation has come from the company’s Weibo page that the N1 tablet will be available in the People’s Republic from January 7th.
The Android powered Nokia N1 has a 7.9 inch IPS display with resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels which is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. This latest tablet is powered by Intel Atom Z3580 chipset which has 4 cores and 4 threads and is based on 64 bit architecture with clock speed of 2.3 GHz. It is coupled with 2 GB of LPDDR3 (800 MHz) physical memory. The graphics include Power VR G6430 chipset.
Nokia N1 features a 8 MP camera on its back and 5 MP on its front. This android tablet packs a 5300 mAh battery and comes with 32 GB of internal storage space which can’t be expanded. Out of the box it’ll run on ANdroid 5.0 Lollipop with Nokia Z launched user interface on top.
Audio is duplicated by a couple of 0.5w stereo speakers matched by a Wolfson Wm8958e codec. Battery backup points of interest are not specified by Nokia, yet we aresure that its Nokia item and N1’s will be having 4000mah + rechargeable lithium polymer battery that would not disillusion Nokia Fans.
Nokia N1 tablet features Nokia Z Launcher interface. This tablet is fueled with Android Lollipop operating system. Nokia N1 is one of a kind tablet with one piece aluminum outline and delicate completion. From back this tablet looks indistinguishable ipad3. This tablet doesn’t features calling offices. However it underpins all the fundamental features of an android tablet like Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/air conditioning at 2.4 and 5ghz and MIMO recieving wires for better gathering. The thickness of this tablet is just 6.9 Mm, which demonstrates its uniqueness.
Nokia N1 Android Tablet Specifications and Features:
- Nokia N1 tablet is run by the all new Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
- It is powered by an Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core 2.3 GHz processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU.
- It has a 7.9 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a super HD resolution of 1536×2048 pixels and 324 ppi pixel density.
- It’s touchscreen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- It has an 8 MP (3264 x 2448 pixel) rear facing camera with autofocus and geo-tagging.
- It also has a 5 MP front facing camera.
- It has a 2GB RAM.
- It has an internal memory of 32GB which can’t be extended further.
- It doesn’t have a SIM slot.
- 10. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, v4.0 A2DP Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0 and type-C reversible connector.
- It is powered by a extraordinary 5300 mAh Li-Ion battery (18.5 Wh).
- It weighs 11.22 oz which is equal to 318g.
- It is available in lava grey and natural aluminium colour.