Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Release Date, Specs and Price
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will run Android 4.4.3 KitKat and have a 16MP rear-facing camera with optical image stabilisation, autofocus and dual-LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was released in September 2013, that is one of the most powerful Android device that Samsung ever launched and together with it, the Samsung Galaxy Gear wearable smart device was brought to the world. The sales of Note 3 are going really impressive and they have already set the new records. And now here comes the cisco kid of big brother of the Galaxy Note family, the Galaxy Note 4 phablet. The next Samsung Note 4 would be released in 2014 August or September.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been leaked online, with an Indonesian retailer revealing the full specs and price of the company’s latest phablet. It confirms the much-rumoured information on the Note 4, that will have a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 4GB of memory along with a 5.7in screen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will definitely cost £490 (converted from Indonesian Rupiah) when it launches in September. The inadvertent listing, that is still online, reveals that the 5.7in Super AMOLED screen have a resolution of 1440×2560 with a 515 PPI pixel density.
On the inside the Galaxy Note 4 have a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor running at 2.5Ghz. It will likewise have 4GB of RAM and are available in three versions – 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. A microSD card slot will expand storage as much as 128GB.
The Note 4 will run Android 4.4.3 KitKat and have a 16MP rear-facing camera with optical image stabilisation, autofocus and dual-LED flash. It also has 4G and Bluetooth 4.0.
Galaxy Note 4 Specs and Features
- True Octa-core processor on Exynos 64-bit chipset or big. LITTLE 16-core Exynos 64-bit chipset
- 5.7 inches, true 2K resolution (2160p) display, (wouldn’t be 3D or flexible), don’t consider the rumors of flexible display and 3D display. However, curved edges display may be the part of this device but Samsung will avoid this in Note series because Samsung will launch separate series Galaxy F for such devices as reported by the rumors.
- 4GB RAM – Confirmed. Yes, for sure in 2014 mid, the RAM standard in smartphone would reach to 4GB level. Already, Note 3 took this standard to 3GB RAM.
- 128GB aboard storage memory is not to date. Samsung has already shown such prototypes of memory modules in 2012 and now the time has come to show the actual spark to the world. Next Samsung Note phablet could debut with 128GB on board storage version.
- 21MP ISOCELL rear facing sensor
- 3600 to 3800 mAh battery
- 4G and Dual channel Wi-Fi capabilities
Galaxy Note 4 price range
Presently, Galaxy Note 3 price is around $730 in most of the countries and when smartphone or phablet reached to the $750 barrier price then it is consider pretty costly tool and same thing is happening with Note 3. Without doubt, within couple of months a good drop can come to the Note 3 price but our problem is what would be Galaxy Note 4 price? The answer is simple, at the time of Note 4 launch, there’d be no device of Samsung which may belong to $750 price range, and accordingly, Note 4 will be action with its price range of $750 max. And when Samsung will give more cost then everyone has to think, exactly what the special things of the device are and it is it really worth.