The Samsung Galaxy S3 was unveiled on May 3rd 2012 at London. Samsung’s flagship model – Galaxy S3 comes with a tagline – “Designed for humans”.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 was unveiled on May 3rd 2012 at London. Samsung’s flagship model – Galaxy S3 is based on the nature theme and inspired of course and designed for humans – it sees, listens, responds, and enables you to share the greatest moments. The S3 comes in plastic casings of Pebble Blue and Marble White.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is loaded with the following features & specifications to set it apart from its competitors
- Quick quad-core processor
- Front encounter 1.9 MP camera
- 64GB of memory
- Samsung Galaxy S3 is run on the most recent Android 4.0.4 interface
- Samsung Galaxy S3 is now a lot slimmer as well as faster Smartphone compared to Samsung Galaxy S2.
Smart Stay technology which enable the camera to track the eye movement. This allows for the screen to “know” whenever you are looking advertising online so that features like the back light usually do not dim whenever you are studying the screen, keeping with the Smart naming scheme,
- Smart Voice enables the user to give voice commands to the devise
- S Beam is a feature which will make transferring files between phones easier.
- A feature called Direct Call also provides for you to make a call to someone completely from a message. You simply lift the device to your ear along with the Galaxy S3 will automatically call the consumer you were chatting to.
The screen sounds like dripping water whenever you unlock the unit or touch any of its menu buttons. You can customize if you don’t like the theme.
- Slim, palm size 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm with 8.6mm thickness
- Simple design at the back
- Shining Metallic slim border to safeguard the phone from front.
- More bent than Samsung S2
- Screen : Super AMOLED
- Resolution : HD 720 by 1280 pixels
- Size : 4.8 inches
- Glass : Corning gorilla
- Use Interface : Touch Wiz 4.0V
Processor Memory and Image
- The phone has 1.4 GHz Android Exynos 4412 Cortex-A9 quad-core processor making it most effective device among its other Android competitors iPhone 4S and Galaxy S2. It is best suited for the high energy consuming applications like High definition games and Videos entering the market. This has twice the cores of both the iPhone 4S and Galaxy S2’s processors! This only means it runs way faster than them. Point again for Galaxy S3.
- 1 GB RAM can access lot of media activities without any hiccups.
- Twin Mali-400MP GPU to provide you severe graphics when you are playing HD video games and also view 1080P videos online too.
- Android 4.0.4 OS Ice cream Sandwich ICS Processor Memory and Images
- Lot of additional functions such as Smart Remain, Direct Contact, Smart Notify, S Tone of voice which is same as SIRI in Apple iPhone 4S.